Notti time
I was brought to popo's house on Sunday. It must have been a terrible experience for mummy. I was ok in the afternoon. After 6p.m., I only want to be carried even though I am sleepy, don't want to be in the craddle, don't 1 2 drink milk, mummy got no choice but to hurry bring me home. At home i took a short nap, in less than an hour, i woke up again, this time worst, i was crying at the top of my lungs, Mummy tried all methods, but i jst keep crying, she had no choice but to ask Daddy to get grandma home. Eventually grandma manage to coax me to sleep n drink in the craddle. I don't thnk Mummy dare to bring me out liao.. sob sob..
But my mummy bought a baby carrier today. A brandless one called baby lucky for only $29.90 and can carry until 16.5kg wor.. hahah.. i thnk she will not give up if nt.. it only means, mummy got to stay home all weekend until i can walk myself.. so poor thing hor...Sometimes i pity her..