No more milk??
Me went for my 3rd month jab at Mt Alvernia hospital with Mummy, Daddy and grandma (cos Daddy called her along).. I am now 60cm tall and weigh 6.2kg!!! I have been naughty for the past few days.. suddenly don't 1 2 drink milk.. it's making mummy reali worried..
So she asked the PD if it's ok.. why i only 1 water.. PD asked mum if i added anything in water.. told her gripe water.. she say try not to put n see if the bb still 1 water.. if still don't drink milk.. mayb must change milk brand..
Mummy was lost so asked Daddy to tell Ah-Ma to stop giving me gripe water for awhile and see how.. if not.. i mst eat semi-solid food already (which is quite early loh)... then Ah-ma and Daddy kinda quarrel becos of that.. Thank god mummy never tell ah-ma herself.. if not she will be the bad DIL again.. haiz..
I only 1 2 drink milk after i am pacified and after when i am inside the craddle.. very bad habit.. it all started when grandma say i prefer to drink like tat.. Now that mummy thnk back.. she will do anything to get me to drink milk... Mummy has cried for this issue twice in a day.. she is reali lost!!!
I hope i get beta soon!!!