<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7597405?origin\x3dhttp://kelleychoong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

18 June 2007

Happy Fathers' Day
It was father's day today... First thing to say.. I did not celebrate with my Daddy.. Haha.. He was sleeping at home when me and Mummy was leaving for Grandpa's place...

It was almost 12 pm.. Mummy had no choice but to wake me up from my beauty sleep... I love to sleep with her on the bed.. keke.. slept on the bed since last nite.. keke.. she had to squeeze with Daddy on half the day cos i am a TYRANT!!!

I wore the white dress that yiyi bought from hongkong.. the polo dress.. Did not manage to get a pic taken.. i was reali like a princess.. all white and cute!!!kekeke...

Grandma was amazed at how i can watch and talk to the television and how i can fall asleep just like tat.. kekeke.. I love going out.. wish mummy can bring me out often..
I know she don't reali dare bringing me out alone.. cos i wail for the craddle when i get cranky, I scream at the top of my lungs!!! see how i love the craddle!!!



~ { 10:31 AM }
reflections of you and me;