Photo taking?



Mummy used to love to take pictures, until recently. In order for her to remember me when I am still in her, she got to get out of her lazy shoes and start doing something!!! Shes got many things in mind, she wana do a scrap book of me and take pictures and one more thing.. Mould the growth of me!!! She saw this website that sells moulds for pregnant ladies to cast themselves (Belly Casts) in the mould and then decorate or something.. Let Me show you!!!
The Product link:
http://mymiraclebaby.com.sg/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1 Proud mummies gallery art work:
http://www.proudbody.com/bellycastgallery.htm It's really interesting... Mummy feels like buying one too!! but you know our area is too small, hhmmm... So wonder how... Let her decide... I know she wana buy 1 for me!!! Either the little impression or the ink pad.. Let me show you!!! I know she will buy for me... Definitely... I wana do it when I am out of the womb!!!! Kekeke...