Touring Baku
I have finally decided to roam about the forever busy streets of Baku... Although I have been here before, but this year, I m braver enof to step out to the streets alone... Baku is a dangerous countries, although its bright all day, it is still very dangerous as there are alot of men roaming around like they have no jobs or should i say nothing to do in their life... I walked around to places that i have never been before n saw things that i never knew exsisted... I was amazed by the outlook of their buildings, from apartments to schools. They don't look the same as singapore.. and i m fascinated by the structure and design of their buildings and statues... I shall do more walking around.. the only thing u dread when u are roaming the streets of baku is that it will be fucking difficult for you to find a toilet...
outlook of baku's apartments