A fast yet boring day
I have not stepped out of the house since I was here as previously before last year. Everything is still much the same... I have really been sleeping here... Today being a sunday, my bf has to onli work from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Which is supposedly to be fantastic for me, as he will be able to go shopping with me, but sad to say he went for his basketball game... shucks.. So i got up realli late as I had too much a drink the nite before with the guys at trolls, onli managed to shower and head out for MORE DRINKS.. one thing that i never stop doing is drinking.. the fastest way to pass by time here is to sit at a focking bar n drink my time away..
Oh god, after many wee bits of drink.. i went shopping like i always do back in town.. MANGO.. a brand i never seem to let go... haunt me even here in baku... well did much of a shopping with my limited credit card n went back home to our little big apartment where Darren is already cooking up our dinner..
You will never imagine.. After the filling dinner, i went back to lala land again...